Cancelling A Trip
If your plans change you must cancel your reservation the day prior to your trip or no later than 30 minutes before your scheduled pickup on the day of your trip.
Missing Your Trip (No-Show)
Missed trips are considered No-Shows. You will be considered a No-Show if you fail to board your ride within 5 minutes of its arrival or if you cancel your trip 30 minutes or less of its scheduled arrival time.
If you’ve missed your trip (and it is not your first trip of the day), or while at your appointment you are told it will end early or run late, call us as soon possible. We will work with you to find another trip. However, there is no guarantee a trip will be available, or available at the time you want.
Tips to Avoid No-Shows
- Have your A-Ride ID card and correct fare prepared
- Cancel trips more than 30 minutes ahead of time
- Wait at the location or entrance you requested
- Arrive at your pickup location a few minutes early
- Be prepared to wait through your entire pick-up window
- Board your ride within 5 minutes of its arrival
- Make sure your timepiece is accurate
Download the Missed Trip Policy